Tuesday 4 June 2013

100 words week 92


This week’s prompt from Julia is, “Yellow”  http://jfb57.wordpress.com/2013/06/03/100-word-challenge-for-grown-ups-week92/
Now, I haven’t done one of these for a while so it’s time I did something about that. So, yellow…



 Well, I like custard (a lot) and that’s yellow. I could write a poem about custard. Perhaps not.
Mustard, that’s yellow. Or brown, or speckled. I bought a red one in France once (rather delicious; must have been the wine in it...) Where was I? Yellow.
Custard, mustard. Could be a poem in that…
 The sun, that’s yellow; had almost forgotten what it looked like until the weather bucked up. Loving it. Although it won’t be long before someone starts moaning about it being too hot/dry. Ha!
Cheese, that’s yellow. Sometimes, although I can think of more that aren’t.

Back to the drawing board.

2 comments:

  1. Good post! I liked that you added other colors in. :)
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/2013/06/05/100-word-challenge-for-grown-ups/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the sun too :-) lots of yellowy thoughts in that post

    ReplyDelete